Thursday, February 26, 2009

Good News, and Hilarious News

Dear Reader,

My computer has after 7 years of service... fallen. So now I have a shiny new computer! Getting the net setup was a pain but that's solved now, still reorganizing my files and folders but my day was going along nicely. That is until....

Some road-workers managed to burst my street's water main today. Water was pouring out of every crack on the pavement in front of my house. That wasn't so bad... until everyone realised that the water was bursting outta the Powerline pole or whatever its called. The pole began to tilt precariously and the council finally hauled ass down to the street to check it out. After some awkward stillness and general whiny complaints, some electricians arrived to patch up the mess using a method only expected to last a few days XD. The street's asphalt also was lifted up by the water, around 5 inches.

That's all for today, maybe a little more info next time? If I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment